We want everyone who is involved with New Vision Fellowship to get involved in small groups with others to share life together in learning, support, and encouragement to walk with Christ. Our small groups and Sunday School classes provide a formalized structure within which these sorts of relationships can flourish.Groups provide the following:
- A place to grow spiritually.
- A place to connect.
- A place to serve.
"Day by day continuing with one mind in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they were taking their meals together with gladness and sincerity of heart, praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord was adding to their number day by day those who were being saved." Acts 2:46-47
We want to promote healthy relationships through small groups which empower people for ministry.
Why Small Groups?
- Life change happens in the context of relationships.
- We believe our church must grow larger and smaller at the same time.
- We see our church as a church comprised of small groups rather than a church with small groups.
Small Group DNA
- Everyday church members put their gifts and passions to use to lead others in gatherings focusing on topics or activities.
- Classes meet weekly for semesters that last 8 or 16 weeks.
- Groups focus on fellowship, making commitments, and uniting in serving Christ.